Social Media Rules of Engagement
Rules of Engagement
The purpose of our social media accounts is to positively promote YONEX to a global audience. Our aim is to provide original and engaging content that builds awareness of the brand across the three sports of Badminton, Tennis and Golf. We want to improve consumer attitudes towards our products and create memorable, long-lasting connections with the target audience.
We are open to the submission of comments, photos, videos and relative links posted to social networks that we are active in. We accept and actively promote engagement with fans and consumers in a safe and secure way. We assess user-generated content to see whether or not it is deemed unsafe or harmful to YONEX and other social media users. We actively discourage the posting of unsafe or harmful material and will remove items deemed inappropriate and report them to the social media network administrators – we reserve the right to do this at any time without notice.
If any of the following postings or material is found on any of our official social media accounts we reserve the right to delete it and forward the inappropriate material to the administrators of that particular social network. Items include (but are not limited to):
- Unauthorised commercial communications (spam)
- Content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or racism.
- Uploading viruses or other malicious code.
- Soliciting login information or accessing an account belonging to someone else.
- Bullying, intimidation, or harassing any user.
- Collecting users' content or information, or otherwise accessing official YONEX accounts, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- Engaging in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on official YONEX accounts.
- Facilitating or encouraging any violations of the individual social network and its laws.
Any user postings or comments found on our official pages across any social networking site are not necessarily the views and thoughts of YONEX, its employees or associates. We do not take responsibility for any harmful or inappropriate material found within them that is posted by users.
The messages posted from official YONEX accounts are sent with an emphasis on promptness and timeliness. Please note because of this, any information posted may not always represent the company’s official announcements or opinions.
All formal announcements and opinions can be confirmed on the YONEX website.
This Agreement is effective from November 21, 2012.
Contact us here for further information or to report and issue
Official List of UK Accounts
The content and types of conversation are dependent on each account. For full details including contact methods, response times, method of response and who to contact please visit each page as necessary.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/YONEXSPORT_UK
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/YonexUK